ALL NEW GRAVES TEAM DESIGN - Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 Full Titanium WORKS 7 Exhaust System with Carbon Fiber Silencer. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite driver seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV). Scroll down for sound video file.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
We did not allow compromises in the development of this system. The 2006-2018 R6 WORKS 6 Full exhaust system includes an added cross-over mid pipe feature, along with more aggressive head pipe taper and machined joints for a perfect fit. Material diameters, lengths, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces a solid 11+ HP in the midrange and 15+ on the top of the horsepower charts. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeatability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
The silencer is carbon fiber silencer body attached to the deep draw tapered Titanium entrance cap and a deep draw 60* slash cut titanium exit cap and is attached with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands.. The silencer is hung with a strapless machined Aluminum bracket / anodized black and built into the silencer. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap.
- Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber or Titanium silencer body with Titanium End Caps), configured to balance the R6's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Strapless silencer design mounts without the use of strap bands around the can using a tap mounted bracket that's integrated into the can. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike and saves weight.
- Constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
- Stainless exhaust port spigots
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Single Lambda sensors come standard. FTEcu active tune sensor adaptability. 18 x1.5
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes (Cores are altered in size and taper length for each motorcycle.
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps on the FTEcu database for tuning (product shown below in up-selling links).
Exhaust System Weights
- Graves Full Works System - Titanium with Carbon Fiber Silencer= 8.2 lbs. (-11.1 lbs. weight saving over stock)
- Stock Exhaust System = 19.3 lbs.
Fitment: Yamaha R6 2006-2020
Another Hit by Graves
Posted by Steven Buranden New York on Aug 2nd 2017
Works 6 is the best thing going. Power curve is perfect. Small throttle response is excellent as well. Workmanship *****
Posted by Brian R on Jun 7th 2017
the construction and sound Graves gives to an R6 is unmatched, these pipes are designed with the idea to make power and free up power in the bike, the plus is that they sound great doing it. none of that rasp or whine you get out of a akrapovik or toce
Posted by Art on Mar 29th 2017
This is the third exhaust ive purchased from graves and they never seem to let me down. i purchased to replace a stainless full system yoshimura exhaust for my dads r6. graves exhaust is way louder..... in the good sense. quality and workmanship is excellent. got the tune done as well and now the bike sounds more aggressive. really easy to install, you wont be dissapointed