Suzuki V-STROM 1050 Cat-Back Exhaust System
The Goal of Graves when designing this VStrom exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- This cat back silencer and tail pipe is designed as a one piece unit that slips onto the stock header system leaving the stock emissions components in operation. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included rubber lined aluminum strap that mounts to the OEM bracket.
- Standard quiet core or Forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor sold separately.
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves)- Chuck Graves
Suggested tuning options are Flash Tune (FTEcu) kits found in separate listings. FTEcu maps for all Graves systems are available through email only with verified exhaust purchases.
- Stock: 77.5 db at Idle / 91 db at 5000 rpm
- Graves System: 82.5 db at Idle / 95 db at 4000 rpm
- Graves System Standard Sound Insert: 78 db at Idle / 91.5 db at 4000 rpm
- Stock Muffler: 11.8 lbs. Graves Cat Elim: 5.0 lbs
Fitment: Suzuki V-Strom 1050 2020-2023