Graves Motorsports Titanium with Carbon End Cap Slip-on Exhaust System is a multi bike / year fitment exhaust system for Husqvarna and KTM Dual Sport Off-Road bikes (see complete fitment models + years below). Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and supported racers to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
The Goal of Graves when designing this exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- The slip-on silencer is designed as a one piece unit that slips onto the stock header system. The silencer body has two integrated mounting tabs for a clean strapless design. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included spring.
- Dyno Charts vary due to wide range of fitment. It is typical to see a 7% increase in horsepower and torque when using this system.
- Ti components constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
-Standard forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor is included
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) - Chuck Graves
Graves Silencer with sound insert and spark arrestor:
- 88 at idle
- 98 at 5000
- Stock 5.8 lbs
- Graves 4.6 lbs
- KTM 350 EXC-F - 2020-2021
- KTM 500 EXC-F - 2020-2021
- Husqvarna FE350 / FE350S - 2020-2021
- Husqvarna FE501 / FE501S - 2020-2021