KTM - Husqvarna - Gas Gas Titanium Slip-on Exhaust - Carbon End Cap
Graves Motorsports Titanium with Carbon End Cap Slip-on Exhaust System is a multi bike / year fitment exhaust system for Husqvarna, Gas Gas and KTM Dual Sport / Off-Road / Supermoto / Motocross bikes (see complete fitment models + years below). Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and supported racers to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
The Goal of Graves when designing this exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- The slip-on silencer is designed as a one piece unit that slips onto the stock header system. The silencer body has two integrated mounting tabs for a clean strapless design. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included spring.
- Dyno Charts vary due to wide range of fitment. It is typical to see a 7% increase in horsepower and torque when using this system.
- Ti components constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
-Standard forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor is included
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) - Chuck Graves
Graves silencer with spark arrestor and sound insert
- 87 DB at idle
- 93 Db at 5000
- 89 Db at idle
- 98 at 5000
- Weight 4.69 lbs
- Weight 5.738
- GAS GAS EX350F 2021-2022
- GAS GAS EX450F 2021-2022
- GAS GAS MC450F 2021-2022
- HUSQVARNA FC350 2019-2022
- HUSQVARNA FC450 2019-2022
- HUSQVARNA FC450 ROCKSTAR EDITION 2018-2022
- HUSQVARNA FX350 2019-2022
- HUSQVARNA FX450 2019-2022
- KTM 350 SX-F 2019-2022
- KTM 350 XC-F 2019-2022
- KTM 350 XC-F KAILUB RUSSELL 2021-2022
- KTM 450 SMR 2019-2022
- KTM 450 SX-F 2019-2022
- KTM 450 SX-F FACTORY EDITION 2018 &2020-2022
- KTM 450 XC-F 2019-2022
Posted by Unknown on Apr 27th 2021
Purchased this exhaust a couple weeks ago for my 2020 KTM 350 XCF-W. The Graves slip on replaced my stock exhaust that had a Fastway end cap. I was a little worried that I may have wasted my money on something that would give me little to no gain, like most of the exhausts available for the 350. Well, I was wrong in that assumption! Fit and finish are top notch and its noticeably lighter than stock. Throttle response is much crisper and revs out faster. No idea on HP gains over my previous set up, but there seems to be more power on tap and easier to lift the front end when I want. And personally I like the deeper tone the Graves has over the stock exhaust, without being too loud.
Overall very happy with my purchase and I hope Graves decides to make a header to match up with it!