Graves Motorsports 2017-2019 Honda CBR1000rr Full Titanium Exhaust System with Titanium 200mm silencer. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This CBR exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Monster Energy Graves Yamaha team to 7 consecutive AMA Superbike championships and numerous 600 championships ! This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces huge mid-range and top horsepower gains. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
DYNO CHARTS SP1 (SP2 coming soon)
- New 200mm Diamond Shaped Silencer Design with tapered deep draw entrance and exit caps designed to match the CBR's body line.
- Strapless silencer design mounts without the use of strap bands around the body. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike and saves weight.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- Single Lambda sensor comes standard
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Long Tapers with Precision fitment and "butt" welds
- Precision machine 304 stainless Spigots
- Flanges are made from 7075 T651 hard anodized aluminum. Built to last!
- Titanium silencer straps
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps on the FTEcu database for tuning
Stock silencer Weight 7.2 lbs / Stock Header Weight 8.8lbs (16 lbs total)
Graves Cat Back Weight 3.6 lbs / Graves Full system Weight 8.0 lbs (11.6 total)
Full System DB @ idle 93.5 / @ 5000 RPM 105.5
Fitment: Honda CBR 1000rr + SP1 + SP2 2017-2019