Graves Motorsports 2017-2019 Honda CBR10000rr Titanium Cat Back Slip-on Exhaust System with Titanium 200mm silencer. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This CBR exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Graves exhaust systems to 7 straight consecutive Moto America / AMA Superbike championships along with numerous 600cc titles. This product retains the OEM catalytic converter system. Scroll down for sound and installation videos.
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Titanium with Titanium End Cap) designed to match the CBR's body line.
- Silencer mounts directly to OEM rearset bracket using a stealth strapless mount built into the setup.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors comes.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Performs like a full system, looks like a full system at 50% the cost.
Fitment: Honda CBR1000rr + SP1 + SP2 2017-2019
Perfect slip on exhaust for my 2017 CBR1000RR SP
Posted by Eubert Austin on Oct 17th 2017
As usual, Graves has developed the perfect slip on exhaust for the new CBR1000RR models. I have used them in the past for my 2009 R1 and their products are first class. The titanium welds could not be any better, the fit is always perfect, and the finish on the canisters, whether stainless, carbon, or titanium is the absolute best. I am used to their expertise on Yamahas and I was very happy that they have expanded to include products for the CBR1000RRs. Their installation videos are great and it allowed me to perform the simple installation in record time. Needless to say, their customer service is also one of the best in the business. Shipping was also timely and without any problems or damage to the exhaust. You cannot go wrong with their products and fantastic research and development.