- Shop By Vehicle
- Graves Yamaha FZ10 MT10 Titanium Header
Graves Motorsports LINK™ Header System for the 2018 Yamaha FZ10 / 2018-2022 MT10. LINK ™ Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles! Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces huge mid-range and top horsepower gains. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
This part features the LINK ™ header component option for your FZ10. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding). You can purchase the cat eliminator exhaust separately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- This setup is design to mount at the stock location points and can be used with any combination of stock or Graves LINK ™ system parts.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Single Lambda sensor comes standard
- Machined joint fittings
- Flanges are made from 7075 hard anodized aluminum. Built to last!
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
Fitment: Yamaha FZ10 2017 / MT10 2018-2022