Graves Motorsports Yamaha XSR900 FZ09 MT-09 FJ09 Full Titanium Exhaust
We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeatability is second to none. It comes with 2 Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning and closed loop active tuning. The spring tabs are made from thick Titanium wire for long life.
The silencer is has a Titanium entrance cap and attaches to the Carbon fiber or Titanium Silencer body. The silencer is hung with an Aluminum strapless mount for the cleanest look possible. The silencer body attaches to the end caps with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap that is accented with a Carbon fiber beauty cover with a 60* slash cut and a removable sound insert.
This system performs like our superbike pipe and shows like jewelry.
- Chuck Graves
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Titanium silencer with Carbon End Cap), configured to compliment your triple's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Can mounts directly to the motorcycle by using a stealth integrated mount point built into the silencer, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from aerospace grade titanium
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lambda sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor or Dyno sensor and a secondary port for Active Tune style sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Exhaust pressure equalizing "Cross Over" tubes located in the header down pipes
- Come standard with a GMS exhaust insert to quiet sound (removable).
Stock Full System Weight = 18.2 lbs. GMS Full System Weight = 6.4 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 78db
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 92db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at Idle 89db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at 5000 rpm 99db
Fitment: Yamaha FZ-09 2014-2016 + FJ-09 2015-2020 + XSR900 2017-2020 + MT-09 2018-2020
Posted by Trent Jarvis on Jun 30th 2020
Hey everyone, I don't write reviews that often, but when I find a product that just exceeds my expectations like this exhaust, I feel like I must. Plus it seems that no one has reviewed this yet.
I was quite afraid of the price tag at first, but after comparing it to all the other exhausts, this one is honestly a no-brainer. The sound is ... guttural. And I mean that in the best of ways. I have only had it installed for about a week now and it has given me even more reason to ride. The power gain is very noticeable, and I have not even taken it to the Dino yet to be tuned(next week hopefully). And when the package arrived I thought that there was a problem, when I picked up the box off my porch I thought that it was empty (not exaggerating). This thing is that light. Super easy to install, and man is it beautiful. I can't wait to see how the bike does after the tune.
I hope that this helps anyone that is debating on purchasing this full titanium exhaust.