Be aware this system is much louder than our longer versions and does not have a sound insert available.
This Graves Motorsports Cat Eliminator exhaust is designed for the racer on a budget seeking the closest performance exhaust to our full race system. We did not allow compromises in the development of this system. Material diameters, lengths, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces a solid 15+ HP in the midrange and 11+ on the top of the horsepower charts. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
We use the same 1.00 MM think wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeatability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
The silencer is one piece with the tail pipe welded to the deep draw tapered Titanium entrance cap and attaches to the collector with a 60.5 MM machined Titanium joint for a perfect fit every time. The Collector attaches to the stock mount under the frame with a Titanium tab that has an 8MM machine Titanium nut welded to the tab. The silencer is hung with a strapless Aluminum bracket and built into the silencer. The silencer sleeve is made of Titanium that attaches to the titanium end caps with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap that is a stamped Titanium.
This system performs like our superbike pipe and shows like jewelry.
- Chuck Graves
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Titanium with Titanium End Cap) designed to match the R1's body line.
- Silencer mounts directly to OEM rearset bracket using a stealth strapless mount built into the setup.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors comes standard (OEM dual sensor mounts up front are eliminated for a smoother flowing exhaust. When using any Graves performance system on the 15-16 R1 Flash Tune products are recommended to enhance the bikes performance everywhere. The most effective tune on this setup does not utilize the stock lambdas at all.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- 14.4lbs lighter than stock
- Performs like a full system, looks like a full system at 50% the cost.
Stock Can + Cat System Weight = 18.8lbs. : Cat Eliminator System Weight = 4.4lbs. (14.4lb. savings)
DB at Idle 93 DB at 5000rpm 113 DB
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2015-2019
Posted by Jr Rivas on Apr 7th 2017
This product amazed me in every way. Attention to detail is definitely on point. It is very sleek and precise the fitment for installation is so easy, Just swap and your good to go the pipes bend following the R1 body line so very pleasing to the eye. It has a very aggressive and unique tone, recommended.
Too beautiful to install!
Posted by James Disalvo on Mar 13th 2017
This is gorgeous