Graves Motorsports LINK R1 Cat Eliminator Titanium Exhaust Yamaha R1 2009-2014
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”This combined kit features two parts of the LINK™ exhaust system options for your R1 including the slip-on and cat eliminating Y pipe. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding). You can purchase the header separately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Designs (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap), designed to match the R1's body lines. Cans mount directly to the sub-frame without the use of straps, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Machined joint fittings
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and Dynojet Auto Tuner sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- 12.6lbs lighter than stock
Stock Cans + Cat System Weight = 19lbs. LINK ™ Cat Eliminator System Weight = 6.4lbs (see break down below).
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 19 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- Total = 9.8 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 77db
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at 5000 rpm 99.5db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at Idle 91db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at 5000 rpm 103.5db
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2009-2014
Posted by Adam on Jan 29th 2018
this exhaust is honestly ART if you are thinking of getting it, dont think twice you will never regret
Posted by Alex on Jul 4th 2017
The best exhaust you can buy for under tail in my opinion. Sexy Y pipe, and great fitting mufflers/exhaust/cans