Galespeed VRE Elaborate 19mm (Variable Ratio Elaborate) Clutch master cylinder. Galespeed designed & developed "Variable lever Ratio Control" gives you wider lever ratio adjust range (0.25mm per click, 8 clicks/max. 2mm adjust range - *from supporting point to operating point* ), and helps you to find the most suitable brake feeling without being affected by different brake calipers. Made from high-pressure forged aluminum materials, the setup allows for precise push rod to cylinder alignment on the handlebar. This in turn provides a more direct brake feel and control with less friction at the lever. Galespeed / Active race parts are imported from Japan. These extremely high quality components are used on the Graves spec race bikes.
- Variable lever Ratio : The GaleSpeed cable driven clutch perch features a unique variable lever ratio control system (selectable from 18 and 20mm positioning.
- Folding lever blade : Folding lever blade reduces the risk of damage on the perch in the event of a tip over.
- Built-in bearing : Built-in bearing at the lever pivot makes for smooth movement
- Available for 22.2mm diameter handlebars only
- Made from billet aluminum
- Black ano perch / Black Lever
Note: The clamp might be broken by "over torque" in mounting. Please take full control of the torque; it is very dangerous. The tightening torque is 12 Nm for the M6 clamp bolt.
Fitment: Any bike with clutch master cyclinder