- Yamaha R6 2017-2020 / Yamaha R1 2015-2019 / R1M 2015-2019 / R1S 2016-2019 / Yamaha FZ10 2017 / Yamaha MT-10 2018-2023
This Interface allows you to easily adjust the following!
Remove ECU Restrictions
- High Load Fuel Maps (with PC5 map importing)
- Low Load (cruising) Fuel Maps and Bias Mapping
- Fuel Injector Proportioning
- Engine Braking adjustments
- Cylinder Specific Ignition Timing
- Variable Stack RPM Adjustment
- Cooling Fan Temp Adjustment
- Remove Top Speed Limiter
- Steering Damper Elimination
- EXUP Valve Elimination
- Force AIS Valve Closed
- *This kit is also compatible with the R1M and R1S.
Data-Link ECU Flashing Kit Includes:
- FTdataLink ECU Interface USB Cable
- Bike-side programming harness to permanently install on your bike
We believe everyone deserves the same tuning technology that until now was reserved for factory riders. With our software you can remove the restrictions that the factory must put in place to meet strict street vehicle guidelines. By flashing your ECU you are able to tune your bike without interfering with critical correction factors resulting in smoother power gains than ever before possible.This product is for RACE USE ONLY! The included software will automatically update as new features are added!
Best investment yet! A must for any decat or full system!
Posted by Austen on Aug 19th 2018
Been meaning to flash my bike for awhile after getting the cat eleminator. After a little research pulled the trigger. You can reflash as many times as you want as as back to stock map. A little intimidating plugging Wires into your ecu harness but if you follow the diagram directions carefully it’s too easy. Lots of people have problems finding intalation instructions... you need to make a account on ftecu and register your flash cord with usb before you can access the detailed instructions to install wires on your specific bike. Take your time studying the diagram and your harness make sure it’s 100%. At first I flashed the unrestricted map... hugeee difference in power. Couldn’t believe how plugged up the bike was from factory. Graves was extremely helpful and very patient with me before my purchase and after. They made a map for my specific bike and graves exhaust(proof of purchase) once I got the graves map flashed the bike felt even better. Little to no popping from exhaust (I have smog block offs too) my r1 is a wheelie monster now, I was scared of losing my engine braking, and is has lost some of it but I actually like it more. You can carry your speed a little better into turns for a smoother transition into lean, apex, and acceleration. A+++++ on graves and ftecu highly reccomend !!!!