DNA Yamaha FZ09 / MT09 / FJ09 / XSR900 Air Filter. Verified purchase of this filter and Graves exhausts include emailed FTEcu map files.
- Yamaha FZ09 14-18
- Yamaha MT09 14-19
- Yamaha FJ09 15-18
- Yamaha XSR900 17-19
- OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 151.50 CFM
- DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 194.20 CFM
- DNA Increased Air Flow: 28.20%
- DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal.
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy, simply follow the installation instructions included in the YAMAHA workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this DNA Fcd filter is very high, 28.20% more than the YAMAHA stock paper filter!
- DNA air filter flow: 194.20 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- YAMAHA stock paper filter: 151.50 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA filter is designed as a High flow filter for Road, Off road & track use.
Our official How To install your DNA High Performance Filter video. Different air filters, different applications, different installations! A How To video from our friend Patrick Trahan about the various DNA High Performance Filters concerning the various ways to install them and the " inside the box " parts you may find in your product. DNA Filters http://www.dnafilters.com https://www.facebook.com/dnafilters/ https://www.instagram.com/dnafilters_official/ Video production Phunxions Media www.facebook.com/phunxions
DNA High Perfo...Our official How To install your DNA High Performance Filter v...
DNA air filter for Yamaha FZ-09
Posted by Tim Grady on Sep 21st 2020
Keeping dirt and debris out of your intake system is one of the best ways to prolong your engine life and I have found that DNA filters do a very good job of doing that. I installed a DNA air filter on my 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure when I first got the bike. I had never herd of DNA air filters before then. KTM recommended DNA filters for extreme conditions and to maintain the factory warranty that was the only option they would approve. After several months of use in some pretty dusty conditions the DNA filter worked really good. There was no signs of dust in the air box on the intake side. That is why I am installing a DNA air filter on my Yamaha FZ-09. Graves Motorsports answered all my questions about installing this filter on my Yamaha and they had the best price.