Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 Full Titanium WORKS 6 Exhaust System with Titanium Silencer. Graves Motorsports exhausts hand-made in the USA. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R6 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Monster Energy Graves Yamaha team to 7 consecutive AMA Superbike championships and numerous 600 championships on this same bike! This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Scroll down for sound video file.
The 2006-2017 R6 WORKS 6 Full exhaust system includes an added cross-over mid pipe feature, along with a more aggressive head pipe taper. These features allow for an increased throttle response and low to mid-range power delivery without affecting the peak power output.
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber Can with Titanium End Cap), configured to balance the R6's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Strapless silencer design mounts without the use of strap bands around the can using a tap mounted bracket that's integrated into the can. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike and saves weight.
- Constructed from Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Single Lambda sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and FTEcu active tune sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes (Cores are altered in size and taper length for each motorcycle. By doing so we can maximize the performance of the exhaust system on each motorcycle).
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps on the FTEcu database for tuning (product shown below in upselling links).
Exhaust System Weights
- Graves Full Works System - Titanium with Carbon Fiber Silencer= 8.2 lbs. (-11.1 lbs. weight saving over stock)
- Stock Exhaust System = 19.3 lbs.
Fitment: Yamaha R6 2006-2017