Graves Motorsports Titanium Full Exhaust System for the Honda CRF450RL + CRF450L + CRF450X motorcycles (19-22 only).
Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and supported racers to 31 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
The Goal of Graves when designing this exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- The slip-on silencer is designed as a one piece unit that slips directly onto our titanium header. The silencer body has one integrated mounting tab for a clean strapless design. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included clamp.
- Ti components constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
-Standard forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor is included
- Stainless exhaust port spigots
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) - Chuck Graves
- Stock 14.8 lbs.
- Graves SOT 5.8 lbs
- Stock DB @ Idle 78
- Stock DB @ 5000 RPM 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ Idle 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ 5000 RPM 96
- CRF450RL 2019-2022
- CRF450L 2019-2022
- CRF450X 2019-2022