Graves Motorsports Titanium Full Exhaust System for the Honda CRF450RL + CRF450L + CRF450X motorcycles (19-23 only).
Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and supported racers to 31 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
The Goal of Graves when designing this exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- The slip-on silencer is designed as a one piece unit that slips directly onto our titanium header. The silencer body has one integrated mounting tab for a clean strapless design. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included clamp.
- Ti components constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
-Standard forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor is included
- Stainless exhaust port spigots
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) - Chuck Graves
- Stock 14.8 lbs.
- Graves SOT 5.8 lbs
- Stock DB @ Idle 78
- Stock DB @ 5000 RPM 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ Idle 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ 5000 RPM 96
- CRF450RL 2019-2023
- CRF450L 2019-2023
- CRF450X 2019-2023
Posted by Ronny on Dec 11th 2021
So I started with another well-known manufacturers full system on my 2019 CRF450L and was disappointed with the quality, but ran it anyway. In addition to being obnoxiously loud and having a harsh/annoying tone, the stupid thing literally fell apart after a year of use. The riveted on mounting brackets came loose, the carbon end cap frayed, not good...
I knew of Graves since I ride sportbikes too, all their stuff has always blown me away with their quality, performance and fit/finish. I was so happy to see they expanded into the dual sport segment.
After receiving the full titanium exhaust system, it was clear to me this system would last well more than a year. The sales guy told me it's designed to last the life of my machine and I believe it. Power increase is amazing, compared to the junk system I took off. Quality is top notch, and the sound is amazing! It's definitely louder than stock, but unlinke the other system I had on my bike, it's a more pleasant tone. This makes a big difference on long rides. This is by no means an inexpensive system, but the value is there. You won;t be disappointed if you get this one!