Graves Motorsports Yamaha R1 Cat Eliminator Exhaust System 15-23
This Graves Motorsports Cat Eliminator exhaust is designed for the racer on a budget seeking the closest performance exhaust to our full race system. We did not allow compromises in the development of this system. Material diameters, lengths, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces a solid 15+ HP in the midrange and 11+ on the top of the horsepower charts. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeatability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
The silencer is one piece with the tail pipe welded to the deep draw tapered Titanium entrance cap and attaches to the collector with a 60.5 MM machined Titanium joint for a perfect fit every time. The Collector attaches to the stock mount under the frame with a Titanium tab that has an 8MM machine Titanium nut welded to the tab. The silencer is hung with a strapless an Aluminum bracket / anodized black and built into the silencer. The silencer sleeve is made of Carbon fiber that attaches to the titanium end caps with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap that is a stamped from Titanium and welded to a 60* slash cut Titanium tube covered with a Carbon Fiber beauty cover.
This system performs like our superbike pipe and shows like jewelry.
- Chuck Graves
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap) designed to match the R1's body line.
- Silencer mounts directly to OEM rearset bracket using a stealth strapless mount built into the setup.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors comes standard (OEM dual sensor mounts up front are eliminated for a smoother flowing exhaust. When using any Graves performance system on the 15-19 R1 Flash Tune products are recommended to enhance the bikes performance everywhere. The most effective tune on this setup does not utilize the stock lambdas at all. 2020 + owners will need to custom order by call in to have the front 02 sensors added to this model
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- 14.4lbs lighter than stock
- Performs like a full system, looks like a full system at 50% the cost.
Stock Can + Cat System Weight = 18.8lbs. : Cat Eliminator System Weight = 4.4lbs. (14.4lb. savings)
DB at Idle 90 / DB at 5000rpm 106.5
Fitment: Yamaha R1 R1M R1S 2015-2023 (Note 2020 + R1 riders can call in the orders to have front 02 sensors added for an extra charge if your tuning cannot remove the 02 sensors).
Where is the DB killer ???
Posted by Unknown on Apr 3rd 2017
Excellent product, quality, fit and finish is definitely superior to the competitors.
Posted by Art on Mar 29th 2017
beautiful exhaust for a monstrous bike. tone on graves exhaust is 2nd to none. love the way it sounds on the crossplane. graves was made for the r1. quality is amazing and carbon fiber quality is the best out of all the other exhausts ive purchased from the competitors.