Graves Motorsports LINK Yamaha R1 Titanium Cat Eliminator Pipe 2007-2008
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
This part features the LINK™ cat replacement Y pipe exhaust component option for your Yamaha R1. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding). You can purchase the slip-on canisters seperately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- This setup is design to mount at the stock location points and can be used with any combination of stock or Graves LINK ™ system parts.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and Dynojet Auto Tuner sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2007-2008