AIM MXPS for the 2017 + GSXR1000rr. Just like the stock with some plus MXPS is the dash logger completely compatible with the original connector and with the original fixing points of your bike that gives you some more features for a tailored riding experience.
Connections and expansions (get the best out of your GSX-R 100). In addition to the main connection that gives you all the information from the ECU, MXPS provides you also:
- EXP connection upgrades your bike with some of the best AiM expansions like GPS09 Module, Lambda Controller, Channel Expansion or even a SmartyCam to record your ride.
- USB or Wi-Fi connection enables you to download data and configure your MXPS.
- Camera connection allows you to install a mirror camera.
- SDS+Analog connection gives you the possibility to read 28 ECU extra channels and 4 user defined analog inputs.
Racing kit for Suzuki GSX-R 1000
- Thanks to its dedicated RACING KIT, the dash turns into a complete datalogger with every feature you may need on track.
- Every element is designed to extend the huge potentiality of your bike, recording data to be downloaded and analyzed with our proprietary software Race Studio Analysis 3.
- By adding the GPS09 Module to your MXPS, you may get your lap times and track data.
- Featuring wide database of tracks, your dash logger will automatically recognize the track you are approaching, recording all the data coming from your ECU, as well as from the GPS.
- With the kit you can read 28 ECU extra channels and connect up to 4 sensors for a precise regulations of the setup.
- Now you have total control of your GSX-R 1000, with the potential to drastically improve your performance.
Race Studio Analysis 3, where the data matters
Race Studio Analysis 3 could bring you a step forward. Whether you are downloading your data via USB or Wi-Fi all the collected data ends up here. Graphs, histograms and tables will help you to analyze your track sessions, providing an objective support to avoid mistakes and improve performance.
Efficient and optimized user experience
- MXPS benefits of a user-friendly menu, studied for an ease of use of every page.
- Navigation and configuration of the dash is designed to be simple and clear. Setting up your MXPS it’s just matter of riding-style: choose what perfect fits your road/track needs.
- The complete menu allows you to easily modify every parameter of your bike: ECU maps, traction control, anti-wheeling, ABS and so on.